Sunday, May 24, 2015

Summary of work from May 12th to May 25th

These two weeks are right before GSoC's start of coding, so I did some research work and made my first commit.

1. Some research work: digging into the Evolution-ActiveSync module, learning the implementation of the outdated EPlugin, and the usage of EExtension.

2. First commit: Trying to bring the GUI configuration of EAS back to use. Tested on the Evolution on my laptop, and waiting for my mentor's opinion. It should be a good start, I believe.

Helping people around the world is something wonderful. I also joined the TED translation group to translate the subtitle into Chinese so that more people, especially the people in my country, can reach the greatest idea in the world. Keep working.

1 comment:

  1. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. See the link below for more info.


    #start
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete